Hello how r u? Thanku so much for always helping me.. i am from india and living in germany from October 2020 and from last year oct 2021 i am holding duldung until april 2022and my fiance she is greek from last 5 yeara she is living in germany she is 18 years old and in novermber 15 2021 we got one baby boy and my lawyer ask auslanderbeohrde for resident permit with secrion 25(5) but they said i didn't complete the period of time 18 months for that permit and my lawyer is asking them for European card because my child is European but auslanderbeohrde said my child is not german and also he said therebis no reason to stay here how they can said this i have my child here how i can leave him here and they said  i should go back to india back and i have to apply family reunion visa is there any solution for me so they can not send me back??
asked Jan 19 in Legal advice by Jammu

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,542 questions
5,443 answers
137,912 users