I have a Child and i stay Niedersachsen baby father is in North Rhine westfalia can i apply for a transfer to north Rhine westfalia
asked Dec 25, 2019 in Home & Living by Mar
Yes you need to at the Auslander Behorde

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote
Dear @Mar, thank you for contacting the wefugees community! The responsible authority in Northrine Westfalia is the district government in Arnsberg (Bezirksregierung Arnsberg). You fill in an application (see here: https://www.bezreg-arnsberg.nrw.de/themen/u/umverteilung_fluechtlinge/antrag_umverteilung.pdf) and attach documents like birth certificate, marriage certificate and (if you have) the "Sorgerechtserklärung". Then you send all of these to Arnsberg and wait (I guess at least 6-8 weeks, rather longer). The district government in Arnsberg then sends you a decision by mail. Please note that this is only general information. In case you need further assistance, you can either contact a local refugee advisor or contact me or one of my colleagues via "mbeon". This a free app which you can download at google playstore or appstore. Kind regards Ruth
answered Jan 6, 2020 by ‚úĒmbeon-Ruth
0 votes
You have to apply for Umverteilung Antrag. This will enable you to move to your partner's Area. But you have to be patient because it takes a little bit time
answered Feb 4, 2020 by Charington 26
4,255 questions
5,069 answers
136,907 users