1 view
II want to change my asylum address from paderborn to another city my woman has a residence permit the bugerservice
asked Nov 18, 2022 in Home & Living by James okafor | 1 view
I have make the antrag for paderborn to Tönisvorst, and we ware ask to bring  meldebestätigung from my woman City Tönisvorst, the bugasmaster  give us meldebeschnigung which was bestig by the Meldebehörder, how long those the process take and I have unbefested contract with my company how long  will the Umverteilungsantrag be processed for me to join my my family

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear James,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

If I remember correctly from your last question, you also have a child with your partner, right?

We discussed a very similar question here before - you may follow the link to check it out.

At first, you will need to submit a so-called "Umverteilungsantrag" (application for relocation) at the Disctrict Government Arnsberg.

I read on their website that for a relocation process within North Rine Westfalia they are the agency to address. You find the correct form in the download section of the respective website.

A refugee counselling service may support you to fill the form if needed. The Caritas as well as the Diakonie have offices in Paderborn, for instance.

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Nov 20, 2022 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,928 questions
5,902 answers
138,855 users