Can i change my student visa to Ausbildung visa because i have been here since 2 year and i did completed my b2 german language now i want to start my Ausbildung it is possible can i change my visa in Ausbildung
asked Oct 1, 2022 in Education by Robin | 368 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @Robin,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

In general it should be possible to change from a residence permit according to 16b to a residence permit according to 16a of the German Residence Act.

We had a very similar question here before - you may follow the link for more details and some aspects to consider.

Please also don’t hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Oct 1, 2022 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,332 questions
6,335 answers
139,347 users