I'm in the first steps to do the "Anerkennung" of my profession. Rigth now I must get a certified translation of all my documents but I found out that it's too expensive. I'm a Asylum-seeker without a work permit and I would like to know if you know some place like an ONG that can help me?

Thank you in advance and I wish you a great week.
asked Aug 8 in Education by Faga0206

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Faga0206

welcome back to the Wefugees community and thank you for reaching out to us again. 

We had a very similar question on this platform before and you may want to check the information my dear colleagues and experts gave here.

However, please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Aug 8 by Julia_Wefugees
Dear @Julia_Wefugees, I really appreciate your quick answer but I wonder if there are other non-governmental place that you know to do it. I can't deal with all the bureaucracy required to apply for help from the Jobcenter or Arbeitsamt because I need to get my Anernennung as quickly as possible. Thank you.
Dear @Faga0206, thanks for your answer. Unfortunately I couldn't find any NGO that can help you with a certified translation of your documents. To be sure not to overlooked anything, I will link our experts @mbeon-Christine, @mbeon-fardeen and @mbeon-Éanna here, maybe they can help you with an advice. Best wishes, Julia
Hi @Faga0206, In my view it is unlikely you will find an NGO willing to pay for this as it is something that is covered by the governmental employment structures (Agentur für Arbeit & Jobcenter). NGOs tend to use their funding for things that aren’t covered by the regular structures. Have you tried to have it paid for by the Agentur für Arbeit? Did you register with them and specifically request the translation to be paid for or which aspect of the paperwork is proving difficult with them? Here’s more information about having the costs paid for by the employment authorities: https://www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de/html/en/pro/financial-support.php https://www.lingoking.com/en/guide/recognition-in-germany As you have already started the process, you may have already had advice from an office specialised with this but here’s where you can search for one anyway. They are the experts when it comes to the process and they would know more about local or national funding opportunities: https://www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de/html/en/counselling-search.php
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,431 questions
5,302 answers
137,531 users