Hello :)

My friend lives in Germany about 7 years , after all his Asylum Rejected , he finally got the Beschäftigung Duludung for 3 Years ( I think now already 6 months passed ) , he also Submitted his Passport to Auslanderbehörde.

Now what he need to do ? is he must wait all those 3 years ? Or is he have any other options to apply for a Aufenthalt ? ( He already have Permanent Job also very supportive Arbeitgeber , also More than 2000€ Netto .
asked Mar 18, 2022 in Work by Nima | 380 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Nima,

Good to hear from you again and thank you for your question. 

Your friend did very well and I am glad he has a very supportive employer, too! The so-called "Beschäftigungsduldung" is an important step and often a struggle. After holding the Beschäftigungsduldung for 30 months, he can apply for a residence permit according to section 25b (6) of the German Residence Act. It is still a long way, but after holding the residence permit for 5 years, he may apply for the permanent residence (Niederlassungserlaubnis). My colleague explained the process here as well. 

In any case, please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Mar 25, 2022 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,328 questions
6,332 answers
139,336 users