And they are not paying me anything not even my rent
asked Feb 18, 2022 in Legal advice by Zaib bhatti | 772 views
Hi. l went through the same when l applied to get married then few days after l received a deportation letter. Don't panic your lawyer can appeal l think within 2 weeks. A year +  the ABH hasn't replied.
Thank you very much
Hi I got latter from my lawyer that ausländerbehörde have replied my lawyer and they have give appointment at 21.04.2022 for expend my duldung I'm afraid that they will deport me because still I'm waiting from standsamt that the papers they have send in pakistan to confirm I'm unmarried still not arrived.  What is legal advice for this reply me kindly

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,339 users