Dear members i have a question concerning my appointment to renew my duldung with the Auslanderbehörde. I live with my girlfriend who has unbefristet resident permit and she is a nurse, my child also received unbefristet from the mother, we all live together on same address. I am about to finish B1 and its been 1 year now . On my new appointment to renew the Duldung this month , the auslanderbehorde added that i should come with one of these documents from my homeland to the appointment, school certificate, baptism certificate, voters ID to the appointment. And they also wrote i should comply due to the article 82 Aufenthalt G

Please does anyone have idea why i need to go  with one of these documents to the Auslanderbehorde?

They already have my passport and again this same month i have to go to court with the child and the mother .
asked Jan 13 in Legal advice by Albertz

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,367 questions
5,227 answers
137,312 users