Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
What will I do if Italy gives me 7 days for to go  to my national territory country, because my claim was rejected? What will I do if I don't want to go back? Please, I need your advice i want to know if i can still make appeal?
asked Nov 6, 2018 in Legal advice by sparo17
Thanks so much

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Dear @sparo17, thank you for sharing your situation with us. as for your question: 1. please take a lawyer and make an appeal; Without a lawyer you will be not able to get through the process. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 9, 2018 by Nilab
0 votes
If the lawyer make an appeal is it possible to make the six months stay permit because I also work here  in italy
answered Nov 10, 2018 by sparo17
3,487 questions
4,232 answers
135,199 users