Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have been in the temporary camp for a month and have only had one interview. People here they get transferred to the same state we are in . I want to go to a different state where my sister lives. Is it possible to ask them to transfer me to another state so i could be closer to my sister?
asked Jan 9 in Asylum proceedings by Azad003

Please log in or register to answer this question.

4,042 questions
4,804 answers
136,520 users