Can I get kindergeld  with duldung?
asked Nov 5, 2021 in Legal advice by Gerber Peggy

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
no it is not possible.  you can get kindergeld unless one of the partners have resident and you live together. if only mother have Duldung and she live alone with the child she can't get the kindergeld
answered Nov 6, 2021 by Gentle james
Okay so only my partner  can get the kindergeld  since he has a residence?
0 votes
Dear Salome Mkota,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

I agree with Gentle james: while holding a Duldung, it will not be possible to receive Kindergeld. If the other parent of the child holds a residence permit, he/she may apply for the Kindergeld instead. Nevertheless, be aware that the Kindergeld gets largely deducted  from other social benefits as well. The respective authorities need to be informed and social benefits will be re-calculated.

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,

answered Nov 7, 2021 by Meike
0 votes
Why are you interested in Kindergeld when the sozialamt is giving your baby monthly upkeeps?

The money that you are getting from sozialamt stands as the kindergeld temporarily until you status change.

Presently you are not qualified.
answered Nov 7, 2021 by Muffy
There is no any upkeep I'm getting  I  sozialamt  ..nothing at only interested  I kindergeld while I have no upkeep from anywhere.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,542 questions
5,443 answers
137,912 users