Hello dear Wefugees community,

I wanted to start an activity and I came up with these papers which I have to provide to make the trade register.
Auszug aus der Schuldnerkartei
Steuerliche Unbedenklichkeitsbescheinigung
Unbedenklichkeitsbescheinigung der Stadtkasse,

The question is I could provide all of these documents, but since I have an Vorläufige and I will get an Duldung, the city Hall told me that I won't be able to do any activity if you don't have a normal residence permit ! I would like to ask how can I start my activity with Vorläufige or Duldung !

And as I mentioned that I have Vorläufige, can I get help from Sozialamt about SozialeLeistungen ?
I went to the office and they rejected to provide any help !
This is so important since I don't have right to work or to strat an activity or to get help from the state ! So I need an urgent solution! Even though I have Germany child and my girlfriend (not yet married with her) they are getting a help from job center but ain't enough for all of us !!
3rd question is can I get married with the Vorläufige or Duldung?
asked Jan 17, 2019 in Legal advice by latrache

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @latrache,

Thank you for waiting and sorry it took a while to get back to you!

I'm unsure how much has changed since you wrote us here, but I'll still try and provide you with some information.

Have you received a Duldung now? By "activity", do you mean work? 

1. First of all, if you want to apply for work, this thread from our platform may help to answer your question: 

I have Duldung - how can I get back my Arbeitserlaubnis (work permit)? 

As Thorgen mentions in his answer, the Ausländerbehörde has to consent any job that you want to do/ is generally responsible for issuing you a working permit. 

Here is some information by Flüchtlingsrat Leverkusen on working permits with a Duldung: http://www.fluechtlingsrat-leverkusen.de/eng/3.2.1_arb_duldungen.htm

2. I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive any help! 

Regarding receiving social benefits, I found this explanation from Flüchtlingsrat Leverkusen: http://www.fluechtlingsrat-leverkusen.de/eng/3.1.1_soz_duldungen.htm

I hope this information helps. I'll have a look at your other questions as well and will answer your question regarding marriage on the other thread!

All the best,


answered Jan 28, 2019 by Isa
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,316 questions
5,158 answers
137,069 users