Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I'm a mother of two kids, my daughter is just 9 months and I'm living in Germany without residence permit.I'm wishing to register her for Asylum.  Please what story can I use for her that will help us to stay in Germany. Thanks
asked Jul 28 in Asylum proceedings by Funmmy

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Funmmy

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. Asylum applications are assessed individually and carefully by the Bundsamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge (BAMF) and I highly recommend not to "use" any stories when applying for asylum in general but being honest (and well prepared for the interview etc.). 

Additionally, it is hardly possible to give any tailored advice without some more background information. You mentioned that you are staying without a residence permit. Are you holding a "Duldung" or an "Aufenthaltsgestattung" or are you currently without any papers? In any case, I would always suggest to contact a migration counselling office as well. There are numerous organisations in Germany offering free of charge and confidential counselling services. Regardless of your status here in Germany. 

Please let us know if you need help in finding such an office in your area and don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered Aug 2 by Meike
3,839 questions
4,600 answers
136,098 users