Dear Wefugees Team,

please I am currently pregnant with my German boyfriend.

How can I now legalise myself here in Germany.

What's the procedure. Thanks in advance.
asked Aug 15, 2021 in Legal advice by Do Do | 338 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear  Do Do,

Thank you for reaching out to the Wefugees Community.

We discussed very similar situations already before on this platform. Please see, for instance, my colleague's advice here and also in this thread for more information and details.

In any case, don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Aug 16, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,128 questions
6,092 answers
139,109 users