Because I have been in Germany for 5years now and i receive my 1st negative In 2018 and I take a lawyer and even seen than I didn't get any good response from him and just last 3-month they give me duldung so please I need help sorry for my bad English
asked Jul 21, 2021 in Legal advice by Lovethy | 260 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Lovethy,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

Before hiring a new lawyer, you may contact the Refugee Council Munich to get a second opinion. From my experience, changing the lawyer sometimes only causes additional costs and confusion. On the other hand you should demand transparency and reliable communication as well. The Refugee Council offers free of charge and confidential counselling services. Please follow the link for the contact details. 

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


PS.: You are of course always welcome to post in German language on this platform as well.

answered Jul 25, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,695 questions
5,610 answers
138,312 users