Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
If I want asylum specialist lawyer how I need to search? Such as immigration, social law...etc
asked Feb 4, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Taniya

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Taniya

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for sharing your question! 

Lawyers in that field are normally described as "Fachanwalt für Ausländerrecht" or "Anwalt für Asylrecht/Migrationsrecht" or something similar. 

However, I want to recommend you to contact either a migration counselling office in your area (their services are confidential and free of charge) or the refugee council of your state (i.e. Flüchtlingsrat Berlin, Flüchtlingsrat Niedersachsen, Flüchtlingsrat NRW...) first. 

I am sure, that they can recommend you a lawyer or even support you with your issue directly. 

I hope this helps and please feel free to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered Feb 7, 2020 by Meike
4,032 questions
4,801 answers
136,504 users