Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am living  with my family in Germany since 2015. We have Duldung. I am studying in Hochschule Computer sceince. My question is , after finishing my study, what status i will get and also my family members ( wife and daughter )
asked Jul 9 in Legal advice by parekh2111

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes

Dear @parekh2111,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

Did you see the quite detailed answer my colleague dear @mbeon-Rukundo gave in your earlier opened thread? 

If you are applying for a residence permit according to section 19d of the German Residence Act, for instance, your family members can also get a residence permit. 

I will link our expert @mbeon-Rukundo here again - maybe she can give some more information or share ideas regarding perspectives for your family members. 

All the best,


answered Jul 11 by Meike
0 votes
pls guide me,

In  November I will finish my Bachelor's Study and get a job but my name and birthdate are wrong in Auswies,  I have already submitted my passport Copy. but they need original.

My lawyer told me that, I must not submit my original Passport to Ausländerbahorde because they can deport me and my family members. We can not Apply and get Aufenthaltserlaubnis.

so now, what do I do and what is the chance to get Aufenthaltserlaubnis?
answered Sep 7 by parekh2111
Hi @parekh2111, Please refer to the answer here: This basically answers your questions.
3,839 questions
4,600 answers
136,098 users