Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I will be living in Germany for 6 months with a student's residence permit (Aufenthaltstitel zum Studim). I'm planning to move to Italy right afterwards (without returning to my country) in order to start my process of Italian citizenship recognition. Will I then be able to apply for a Permesso di soggiorno in attesta della cittadinanza (Italian residence permit for the purpose of awaiting for citizenship) in order to stay legally in Italy for the next 3-4 months I'll be in Italy before acquiring the EU-citizenship?
asked Jun 23 in Other Questions by giusepeguim

Dear @giusepeguim

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. Our platform and our experts are based in Germany. Therefore, I am afraid that we can not provide too detailed information or expertise on the naturalisation process in Italy. However, if you want to share some more details on your conditions and your personal situation, I would be happy to make some research regarding the procedure as well. 

All the best, 


Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,837 questions
4,599 answers
136,094 users