Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello Wefugees,
A strange question was posed to me by Agentur für Arbeit in my city last week.
I contacted them last week in search of job-related German language promotion (berufsbezogenen Deutschsprachförderung ) B2 level  or Fühlraschein  availability for me.
But the clerk there insist that I have to tell her what types of Duldung do I have, whether my Duldung is from the Ausländerbehörde or from the city (Oberbürgermeister). I told her all Duldungs are issued by the Ausländerbehörde, she said yes but there are distinction.
This question really got me off guard.
And after my telephone call with the Agentur für Arbeit , I realized that there were some changes made to my Duldung because it use to be written on my previous Duldung (Oberbürgermeister + my city name).
But the new one I got this Month it's written on it Ausländerbehörde + my city name.
Does anyone have idea on this issue?
All the time people discover new things in Germany.

Best wishes
asked Jun 22 in Legal advice by Great Man
edited Jun 23 by Great Man

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Great Man,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

Unfortunately, I have no explanation for the changings on your "Duldung". Maybe in your municipality it is a mark for a certain type of Duldung!?  Please see this thread for detailed information on the different types (Beschäftigungsduldung, Ausbildungsduldung etc.). I remember that we discussed the so-called "Duldung light" already, right? Here you may find the respective link again.

I hope another community member made similar experiences and can share it with you.

In any case, please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions and to update us if you were able to find out more.

All the best,


answered Jun 25 by Meike
Thank you Meike for your response.
I already know the difference kinds of Duldung but this question from the clerk at Agentur für Arbeit confused me that's why I asked the question.
Ausländerbehörde always issues me 6 months each time I renew my Duldung.
Now my next question is this:
Am I eligible to benefit from Job related language courses B2 level ( berufsbezogenen Deutschsprachförderung)?

3,783 questions
4,524 answers
135,946 users