Hello everyone, Hope you are doing fine.

I'm a Jordanian out homosexual who has been studying and living in Hungary for almost 4 years now and I've finished my study last semester and right now my residence permit all ready expired. However, since it is impossible to go back to Jordan due to my sexuality and being  and some other personal problems and it's impossible to stay in Hungary these days. Is it possible to claim asylum in the Netherlands without being sent back to Hungary or Jordan?
When I came to Hungary after I came out and had some problems with my family due to that which includes kill attempts beside another threat due to being agnostic and the plan was to study and to settle here but it didn't go well and right now i really don't know what to do. If anyone has a similar situation would be great if you  share your experience ?
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Apr 21, 2021 in Asylum proceedings by S1n2s3 | 488 views
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,296 questions
6,289 answers
139,289 users