Hey everyone ,
I have posted a couple times in here, so today i went to the Ausländerbehörde for Aufenthaltsgestatung renewal , but they took awake my Aufenthaltsgestatung and gave me a Duldung and gave me papers that i should leave the country, but i can't leave the country due to many factors one of them i am originally from Palestine , West bank , which is considered (Statenlos) stateless , my original asylum application was denied by BAMF and the appeal was also rejected in court.
They gave me a paper in which they asking me to leave which i have to fill that has three options:
1- ich bin bereit , freiwillig auszureisen
2- Ich bin nicht bereit, freiwillig auszureisen. Grund:
3- ich mache keine Aussage zu meiner Ausreisebereitschaft

So the problem is, i don't know which one to choose ,  and i don't wanna get deported too , they even wrote in duldung papers i recieved that i am not allowed to work, is there anyway i can change that?
So i would like to ask what are my options here and what can i do to not get deported ?
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Jan 28, 2021 in Legal advice by Eli712 | 424 views
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,255 questions
6,245 answers
139,246 users