I left germany to my home country to marry my german wife after i applied visa for family reunion on march 2020 and on 16 October 2020 i got rejection and the reason is that..

Ihr Einreisebegehren richtet sich nach $$ 27, 28 Abs. 1 S. 1 Nr. 1 AufenthG in Verbindung mit § 5 AufenthG.
Der Botschaft liegen hinreichende Anhaltspunkte dafür vor, dass die Ihrem Nachzugsbegehren zugrunde liegende Ehe nur geschlossen wurde, um Ihnen zu einem Ihnen ansonsten verwehrten Daueraufenthaltsrecht in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland zu verhelfen. Eine solche Ehe ist nicht als schützenswert im Sinne von Art. 6 GG anzusehen, die Herstellung einer ehelichen Lebensgemeinschaft ebenfalls nicht zu erwarten. Die Tatbestandsvoraussetzungen des § 27 Abs. 1 AufenthG liegen somit nicht vor.

Do i have a case to do remonstration to challenge the decision as in my opinion is false for the embassy to give this decision.

Before my wife hat opted from her 2 marriage and properly divorce she got married in 1999 and divorce in 2001 and got marriage again on 2008 her second marriage the mann didnt show up in germany and ahe live alone from 2008 till 2017 we met and she got her divorce on 2019 and we got married on 13 November 2019.will this be the reason why the embassy think so.. I need help
asked Oct 24, 2020 in Legal advice by Moy | 1,272 views
@Moy, where you able to win the Embassy? And during ur application where you asked if ur wife is working? Please reply me.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes

Dear @Moy

Welcome back to the Wefugees community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

First of all, I am sorry to hear that your visa application got rejected. As you mentioned already, you either need to file a remonstration or an appeal at the administrative court in Berlin now. If I am not mistaken, you will have only 4 weeks for this. After that period, a new application is the only option. As your case sounds indeed complicated to me, I would highly recommend you to get support by a lawyer in this. 

Would you agree dear @alla_fka

All the best, 


answered Oct 30, 2020 by Meike
0 votes
Hallo Moy,

I agree with Meike that you or your wife better take a lawyer or at least consult a lawyer mit gut expertise in migration law. You can also try to find a good councelling center for migration questions so that you can have first advice free of charge.

As Meike says, you only have 1 month to make a remonstration against the rejection after the day you received it. If there is no explanation about the time frame in the decision, this time can be prolonged to 1 year, but you better do it within 1 month anyway. If they reject the remonstration, you can make an appeal to the admin. court in Berlin against it. For appealing to the court I would certainly take a lawyer. With the remonstration you and your wife can try yourselves if you can write a well-reasoned letter.

I would explain in detail how you met each other, how your relation developed, how the situation of your wife influenced your marriage etc. Your story must be trustworthy. You must convince the embassy that your relation is real and not only is meant to bring you a residence permit in Germany. You must try to prove the arguments of the embassy to be wrong, which is not easy at all.

Good luck!
answered Oct 30, 2020 by Alla_fka
Many thanks for your quick reply and super helpful advice, dear @alla_fka! :-)
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,132 questions
6,101 answers
139,112 users