I am non Eu citizen having portugees residency want to apply for (working visa )(if possible) Ausbildung in Germany.What are the possibilities that i can do ausbildung in germany. I have learned b1 german language and i have bescheinigung from deutsche schule. Please give me good suggestion . Thank you
asked Sep 2, 2020 in Legal advice by Binod Timalsina | 254 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes

Unfortunately, your Portuguese residence does not allow to move and live in Germany. You can only live and study in Portugal, see the details of Golden visa Portugal

answered Oct 21, 2021 by rcp
0 votes

Dear Binod Timalsina,

Thank you for reaching out to the Wefugees Community!

I partly agree with @rcp: You can still apply for a respective visa. Please see this thread in which we discussed a very similar question a few days ago. 

I hope this helps and please don’t hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Oct 22, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,928 questions
5,902 answers
138,854 users