If I was already given protection and residence in a certain EU country, can I travel to Germany and enroll in Ausbildung? Which one is easier for someone like me, getting a job, doing ausbildung or enrolling in a university (Master's or a second bachelor's degree) in Germany?

FYI, I already hold a bachelor's degree.
asked Sep 19, 2021 in Work by 4dam | 645 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @4dam,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

We discussed a very similar question a few days ago on this platform. For up to 90 days you can travel to other EU countries without any visa. If you want to make an Ausbildung (vocational training) or study in Germany, for instance, you need to apply for a respective visa and residence permit. You may check the "Make it in Germany" website as well. Which option will be the best for you individually, is a bit difficult to say without knowing your background though. 

I hope this helps and don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Oct 25, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,132 questions
6,100 answers
139,112 users