Hello, I am looking for ways to get my old non-EU parents to Germany. I read about the path some people take through Ausbildung and then getting a skilled-worker visa. I have 3 questions:

  1. How realistic is it to get an Ausbildungsvertrag when 63 years old?
  2. How realistic is it to get a permission from Ausländerbehörde to start an Ausbildung program?
  3. I found a few short-term Ausbildung programs (e.g. Desinfektor 4 months duration, for a fee), does it really count as a full-fledged Ausbildung to then become a skilled-worker? Or do only 3+ year programs count from the legal point of view?
Let me know if you know other ways how to bring parents to Germany, maybe by opening a small shop as a business (?)
asked Mar 16 in Education by Olha B

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,378 questions
5,232 answers
137,350 users