Can k changre my ausbildung and work normal full time if yes what should i do
asked Mar 20, 2023 in Information & Offers by Laurin | 202 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Laurin,

You can change from a permit for Ausbilung (16a Aufenthaltsgesetz) to a permit for qualified work (18a Aufenthaltsgesetz). You need to find a job which requires a third-level university or vocational qualification. You also have to show you have a qualification and if necessary, have it recognised as applicable in Germany.



answered Mar 22, 2023 by mbeon-Éanna
Hi again thank u for ur reply but im not a qualified worker im a normal student with ausbildung visum with 1.5 years residenc permit can i still change my visum
Hi @Laurin, You're welcome. What kind of work are you planning to get the work permit for? It is only issued for qualified work that's why you need to show some sort of qualification.
5,135 questions
6,114 answers
139,113 users