My German girlfriend was about to give me birth  l don't have Ghanaian passport because the one who bring me here  took back all the ducoment when I came here in Germany. It was difficult for me to do the vatershalfanerkennung with sorgerecht. I  found  lawyer  to  help  me  to get  the duldung to enable me to do the vatershalfanerkennung with sorgerecht. So the lawyer requested a permition from ausländer and ausländer ask me any ducoment l have in. I  sent my birth certificate. And the ausländer send me to bamf. There the bamf issue me aufenthaltgestattung as asylum  without interview. I used aufenthaltgestattung to do the vatershalfanerkennung with sorgerecht  .next two weeks the bamf as me for the asylum process interview. I told them that I can not do the asylum because I have a child with german citizenship. So they stop my asylum processing. And I bamf has cancelled myasylumprocess  and they are now handle my case to  ausländer. In this case can l deported,
asked Aug 25, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Evans | 1,054 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Due to the baby....and as a matter of law and fact, it's very unlikely that you will be deported except you have criminal case.
Which city are you and what's the current situations?
answered Apr 12, 2021 by omoskool11
Thanks very much  for your reply. I am currently  holding duldung and living in Winsen luhe
Waiting for my residents permit
0 votes

Dear @Evans

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

Your story is still not very clear to me. On the one hand, you will most likely not find youself in an asylum procedure without applying for asylum. There might have been some misunderstanding also between you and your lawyer? On the other hand, having a German child is not per se a criteria to be excluded from international protection. However, it is very good that you took care of the acknowledgement of the fatherhood ("Vaterschaftsanerkennung") and the declaration of custody ("Sorgerechtserklärung") already. You may want to apply for a residence permit according to Section 28 of the German Residence Law as father of a German child. Please contact your lawyer regarding the application (as far as I know you need to prove your identity/provide a passport) and also in terms of your fears for deportation (which in turn would be more unlikely without holding a passport). Are you currently holding a Duldung? 

All the best, 


answered Apr 16, 2021 by Meike
Thanks for your respond
I'm currently  holding  duldung and my lawyer have applied for my residents permit,  I have submitted my passport to auslanderbeholder with my son birth certificate and vaterschaftsanerkennug mit sorgerechtserklarung
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,323 questions
6,318 answers
139,328 users