Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
please can I get Beschäftigungsduldung ,when I provide my birth certificate to the auslanderbeholde, please I need  a answer.
asked May 28, 2020 in Work by Tommy 13

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
They need your country passport not birth certificate. But you don't need to be afraid when handling it to them , better your lawyer can help you do that .
answered May 28, 2020 by felise
0 votes

Dear Tommy 13,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

We were actually discussing the conditions for the so-called "Beschäftigungsduldung" a few days ago. You may want to see this thread for more details.

I hope this helps and all the best,


answered May 29, 2020 by Meike
4,042 questions
4,804 answers
136,520 users