Hello,I have para28 permit and have given birth four months now.I didn't know the father was once controlled by the police and asked to return to his country by the Auslanderbehörde I just found out last week because they were delaying him for the Duldung,the Standesamt are asking for his Duldung before they could hand me the birth certificate which in tend is making everything to a halt,I can't take him to the Artz because the insurance company is also asking for his certificate.We did the Vaterschaft too,I am now more than worried.Is there anything I can do to get the birth certificate and access other things without him.He said he's even tired and he's planning of living here too so if I could go and tell them I can't find him anymore.Please advice me
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Jan 10, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Chass | 603 views

Dear @Chass

Thank you for sharing your situation with the Wefugees Community! 

I am not sure, if I fully understand your situation. You have a residence permit according to section 28 - I assume as a mother of a German child? But the father is not German as he had a Duldung? Or is your residence permit related to another child? 

However, if you can not get a birth certificate for your newborn, you can always ask for an extract from the birth registry. Every authority etc. will accept this one also and you can register your child with the insurance, which is obviously the most important aspect. Please see the following info sheet (https://***.institut-fuer-menschenrechte.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Publikationen/Weitere_Publikationen/Info_How_to_Register_Your_Newborn.pdf) for more details. 

I hope this helps and please do not hesitate to get back to us if any clarification is needed. 

All the best, 


https://***.wefugees.de/user/Meike,Thanks for responding to this,I have a new baby with a man who isn't having a permit yet
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,262 questions
6,259 answers
139,252 users