Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have über beglaubigte birth certificate from my country and I already Übersetzung von englisch ins deutsche.

Is it ok my Übersetzung Geburtsurkunde in Standesamt for my daughter birth certificate applying ?

Or  And do I have to go standeamt? and make Internationale Geburtsurkunden?
asked Jun 19, 2020 in Legal advice by hinda13

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @hinda13,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

If your child is born in Germany, you need to apply for the birth certificate in the responsible registry office (Standesamt). In the linked information sheet you may find a list of potentially required documents for the process.

However, every state official in the registry office works more or less independent, which can lead to a varying in terms of requested/accepted documents (incl. translations). I would recommend you to consult the local "Standesamt" and ask them directly.

I hope this helps and please get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Jun 19, 2020 by Meike
4,030 questions
4,798 answers
136,502 users