Hello, i was in asyl and have a child with a German, my son holds a German pass and i was also giving a 3 years residence permit. I am no longer with the mom and i was asking if i have to change my residence,  does she have to sign anything else or i can just change it without having anything to do with her. I am not paying my child for now because am going to school learning B2.
asked May 10, 2020 in Legal advice by Baye
@pan 123 thanks
@Pan 123 the ausländerbehorde report me to grenze polizei that's border police , they sent the post to my woman house . They only ask me some questions and I should send it back to them . Question like , why I lied that I didn't have a Nigerian Passport before when I came to Germany ,if I want to marry my German gf , why I didn't renew the Duldung Ausweis before I left camp , how do I get money to eat ...these are the questions they asked. ...so my lawyer send it to them and a letter to them also .... But they never reply since then . They also ask if I have contacted the ausländerbehorde ......I reply all all the question .    Do you think they wil give me fine or ask me to go back and come back with family reunion visa , if I apply for the permit after getting the Duldung soon
@Pan 123, bitte is it possible to be granted a recidence permit in germany if a passport is expired? Due to covid19 many counrty embassy has not started work
No you cant be issued a residence with an expired passport
@pan 123, what if you have a slip(prove) that u applied for a renew of the passport b4 the covid19 lock down. Because embassy dont work at the moment. And the auslanderbeholden was holding the old passport b4 it expired after applying for d residence permit.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
Duldung is the least as per your case they should give residence.
May be they will give the white paper to wait for the stay after 5 weeks
answered May 14, 2020 by Pan 123
0 votes
You staying illegal wont affect your residence but uou will be fined for staying in Germany without being registered
answered May 14, 2020 by Pan 123
0 votes
They will give you  a fine for staying illegal or without papers in German but they cant do anything.

They can just request you to go back and apply family re union but they can never deport you as long you have the Sorgerecht.
answered May 15, 2020 by Pan 123
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,264 questions
5,080 answers
136,929 users