Hello sir/madam
I m syrian i get asylum permit residence but I have not live in it ,I only work temporary jobs because it is not allowed to get a tax number in any country in Eu if i dont have permant residnce (just italy and i have not find a job in Italy) so I leaved it.
Can I apply for tax number in Germany and search to job to live or to study humanitarian reason or else ??
Also I heard about Employees immigration law ,what it is ?
Thank you
I appreciate any helping
asked Apr 22, 2020 in Legal advice by Steve

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Steve,

thank you for sharing your question with our community.

In order to give you a proper advice, it is necessary to know the specific name of your residence permit. There are many residence permits in Italy with very similar names, but only one gives you access to work and live here.

As this information is quite personal, you can submit a copy of your current residence permit via the safe channel www.mbeon.de (see information below).

A very good overview of the prerequsites for foreign jobseekers can bei found here: https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/visa/kinds-of-visa/jobseekers/

The requirements for studying in Germany are listed here: https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/visa/kinds-of-visa/studying/

Please come back to us if you have further question after having gained a gernaral picture of what might be suitable for you.

I hope my answers were helpful and I’ll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the mbeon-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide over a longer period of time. mbeon is an online advisory service for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can download on your smartphone for free. You'll find me in the mbeon-app under my name „München, Frau Müller“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can read messages. For further information please visit www.mbeon.de.

Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.zone35.mbeon

Download for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/de/app/mbeon-messengerberatung/id1408795643

Best regards


answered Apr 23, 2020 by mbeon-Christine

Dear @mbeon-Christine

Many thanks for your reply and useful links! 

As we had some questions on Italian residence permits on this platform before, would you mind to briefly explain about the mentioned Italian residence permit, which also permits to live and work in Germany? 

Once again, big thanks and best wishes, 


Hello @mobeon-Christine

Thank!! you very much for replay it's worthy information!!,
And I would like to contact you on the app soon

Best greeting!!!
Hello @ Maike,

nur die Carta di soggiorno per stranieri - o tempo indeterminato, unbedingt mit dem Zusatz "soggiornante di lungo periodo - CE" kann zur Beantragung eines deutschen Aufenthaltstitels nach §38a AufenthG berechtigen. Sie beinhaltet noch keine Arbeitserlaubnis, ein konkretes Arbeitsplatzangebot bedarf der Zustimmung der BA (und auch die sonstigen Voraussetzungen müssen stimmen, also Lebensunterhaltssicherung, Krankenversicherungsschutz). Die ersten drei Monate nach visumsfreier Einreise ist der Aufenthalt natürlich erlaubt.
Herzliche Grüße
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,363 questions
5,223 answers
137,301 users