Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Mar 10 in Legal advice by Treyy
edited Mar 10 by Treyy

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Well I dont know you want to start work in Germany or only stay sometimes and go back Greece,you can do anmeldung in Germany for 90 days when you have residence permit from European countries,but of you want to change residence permit in Germany then procedure is different if you explain in details what you want to do maybe it easy to give answer in details.
answered Mar 11 by pk
I want to stay and work in Germany.
I already know how to speak and write German in B1 Level .. But I don’t know what procedure to use to be able to stay here or change my residence to German
3,624 questions
4,357 answers
135,543 users