Hello, I come from Albania and I meet my Polish girlfriend in Germany. We want to live together in Germany but we don't know exactly if we marry in Poland, can we leave Poland and start working and living in Germany after the end of marriage procedure? Or do we have to wait in Poland 2-3 years. My residency is Albanian, while her's is Polish. Greetings Emanuel
asked Oct 7, 2019 in Legal advice by Emanuel577 | 654 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
You can get married in Poland. Procedures will be easier for both of you. Then you need to have your polish permanent residency or passport to get work-permit in Germany.


She can find a work in Germany and you get a spouse visa of Germany from Poland through her. then as a spouse you also can work in Germany.
answered Oct 28, 2019 by helios
Hi helios thank you for your answer. after marriage and before that I take the polish permanent residency, do I have to stay in Poland for 2 years? If not how much should I stay in Poland before I take the work permit for Germany? Thanks
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,133 questions
6,110 answers
139,113 users