Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am from Pakistan and married 7 months ago with a Belarusian girl, She is only one year elder than me. I am 33 years old now, I only do work in cafe but my wife don't have a job yet. I am not well educated just collage graduate.

We both wants to move legally Germany and live there permanently. Can we hire a legal lawyer for this?

Please guide me what is the process or is it possible or not

Anxiously waiting to your reply

asked Jan 9 in Legal advice by Shabi

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer

Dear @Shabi,

Welcome to the Wefugees community :-)

If you want to move to Germany, an option you have is to move and live here with a residence permit for "university graduates looking for employment", "vocational training" or for the purpose of employment. 

Our asylum law expert Nilab gave a short but helpful answer on this thread: 

How to move legally to Germany?

To find out more about German residence permits, also called "Aufenthaltstitel/ Aufenthaltserlaubnis" in Germany and to find out if you are eligible, have a look at this Berlin Service website:

You can click on the different types of residence permits on the right bar of the website.

Usually, spouses of those with a residence title can receive a residence permit as well - if you receive one for work, for example, your wife can join you. 

Here is more information on residence permits in Germany from a different source:

Please reach out to us again if you have any more questions, I hope these sources help.

All the best,


answered Jan 10 by Isa
selected Jan 10 by Shabi
2,377 questions
2,922 answers
131,566 users