Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I got my Duldung visa for 3 months. However by mistake from Ausländerbehode update birthday 03rd instead 30th. Because of that I cannot buy bus pass and bank card from the bank now. What should I do? I must wait till it expires or I must change immediately. I am afraid to go to Auslanderbehode hence I am pending for Dublin deportation.
asked Mar 9, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Taniya

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Taniya

Welcome back to the Wefugees community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

If this mistake causes so many troubles for you, I would recommend you to explain to the Ausländerbehörde and ask them to change it. They also have an interest in your correct data and identity. 

I don’t think you being transparent produces a bigger risk for deportation in this case and that they might not issue a new Duldung. 

Would you agree @mbeon-Bernd or @mbe-on_Zsigó

Please don’t hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered Mar 13, 2020 by Meike
Dear @Tuniya, I agree with @Meike. Greetings, mbeon-bernd
Many thanks for your immediate feedback @mbeon-Bernd! Best, Meike
3,781 questions
4,522 answers
135,939 users