Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello please my son’s father doesn’t want to do the Vaterschaft,I have no contact with him anymore.Last week I went to the Standesamt to check if my child’s birth certificate is finish,But the Standesamt said they wrote him a letter for almost 3 months now but he hasn’t reply and they said ,they will try again also I’m a Duldung holder but my child’s father have a residence permit here.I want the birth certificate and the Vaterschaft because the auslanderbehorde said they need it to give me a residence permit in Germany.My child is 2 years old.Can the auslanderbehorde deport me ?Please what should I do?
asked 6 days ago in Legal advice by Shenty
edited 6 days ago by Shenty

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,854 questions
3,530 answers
133,557 users