I have Para 28 abs 1 nr 3 because of my German child from septemper 2019 earlier this year my girlfriend remove me from the house and the adress then I rent onother room in 10 km where she live?
She is 9 month pregnant with onother child of mine? And my resident expire next year..
I am working since I got my resident I never get anything from job center I work full time job.. So my  question is what will happen to resident permit when it expire? Will they take back because I am not with my girlfriend anymore I am ready raise my child expenses Unterhalt and all stuff? She also told me she will not give me the vaterschaftshaft of my unborn child? Please what can I do? I need some legal advice
asked Mar 29, 2021 in Legal advice by Khani | 1,346 views
@khani sorry to say, you said she remove you from her house and you rented another house, meaning you go to see her and do that thing with her before you guys finally break up.. First why did she remove u from her apartment and why she don't want to give u the Vaterschaft of the child if truly you are the father? Bro think well, maybe you are not the father of the second child.... For your first child, you don't need to worry about it, as long as you keep seeing your child, take care of him, then all is good

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Khani,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

I saw that you opened a second thread with the same content. In order to keep a better overview and information in one place, I closed that one. I hope you understand.

We discussed a very similar situation already here. I think my explanations may correspond to your questions as well as I wrote:

Regarding the requirements for the residence permit according to §28 (1) No. 3 (as parent of a German child), it is not absolutely necessary to be registered at the same address as your child. Instead, the authorities will more likely check if you share the custody for the child. You need to prove that you have a parent-child relation and you are actually taking care of and see the child regularly. The law calls this "familiäre Lebensgemeinschaft". Another relevant aspect is the financial child support. In case you face difficulties in finding agreements regarding seeing the child etc., you may ask the local "Jugendamt" for support as well. They are always aiming at acting in the child's best interest and could play a mediating role between you and your child's mother. In the worst case and if you both can not find any solution, you may need to take the case to court. However, I really hope that you can find good ways of communication and common sense - especially regarding the benefit and well-being of your child. 

However, I will also link our dear @mbeon-fardeen - am I correct on this and/or is there anything you would like to add?

In any case, don't hesitate to get back to us (if it's related to the same question, preferably in this thread) with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Apr 9, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,332 questions
6,335 answers
139,347 users