My Friend is having Kids in Germany who are having Resident permits and he is not currently holding any permits.He was told he can apply for the following permit

As you cannot be deported because of the Sorgerecht you can receive the permit of residence § 25 (5) Aufenthaltsgesetz.

How does the permit work, does it entitle someone to change cities Can he travel with the residence permit and get Sponsorship in case he wants to do Ausbildung.

closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Dec 3, 2019 in Legal advice by Pan 123
4,258 questions
5,071 answers
136,913 users