Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am curently doing my studies in Italy , I am holding Lebanese passport and Permesso di sioggiorno( student Italian residence) that expires in October 2020.
I got university Masters acceptance for summer fall which will start in mid March.
I wont able to make student visa at the German embassy in Beirut or even in Rome before April.
Some friends of mine told me that I can switch my Italian residence to German in Germany by going to the Auslander department so do you think it is allowed to do that?
Or can I study from March to June in Germany with my Italian residence and meanwhile I study I apply for the student visa in April?
I really need your help since I am not getting concrete answer and I am really confused .
This Masters program is very important to me and I would really hear from you.
asked Jan 26 in Education by Bahi.f
retagged Jan 26 by Bahi.f

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,854 questions
3,530 answers
133,558 users