Am a Nigerian,seek asylum here in Germany and I was able to get married at Standesamt to my husband who has unbefristet permit here and we’ve been living together right from after marriage but up till now my Aufenthalt has not been approved,my lawyer said the authorities wants me to make a visa case which means I will go back to my home country and apply for family reunion visa before my asylum case can be cleared away and I have seen other cases whereby people get married and get their permit here without going back to their home country.now am confused and scared to and apply for reunion visa because i don’t even know how to go about it.please advise on what i can do to get my Aufenthalt here.
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Jan 4, 2020 in Legal advice by Queenly | 475 views
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,332 questions
6,335 answers
139,347 users