Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Oct 23, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by Krishna m

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes


you don't give any concrete information, therefore it is difficult to give an answer. Generally you can inform your Ausländerbehörde but I would first look for a good counseling center for refugees or speak to a lawer who specialises in refugee and migration law, because it is a very serious decision. If you plan to go back to your country, I would make a contakt to a counseling center for voluntary return in your city because they can help to organise it.

answered Oct 24, 2019 by Alla_fka
0 votes

Dear Krishna m,

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community!

I would agree with Alla fka and therefore suggest that you talk to a counselling centre or a lawyer before making this decision. Via this link you can find a counselling centre close to your are that is reliable and gives free advice:

or also here:

I hope this answer was helpful. Please don´t hesitate getting back to the Wefugee Community if you have more questions!

All the best


Note: Please keep in mind that we can´t provide qualified legal advice via the internet and that any information given can´t replace such legal advice.

answered Oct 25, 2019 by InfoVerbund
3,275 questions
4,054 answers
134,808 users