Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
My husband and kid were given a duldung in June this year and in July my husband got an ausbildung to do nursing .he applied for permission to do nursing and has not been replied .when we ask the person incharge of the permission he says his working on it it has been more than 2months now and my husband was suppose to start today .what can we do ?we handed in our passports when we came my new born baby is the only one without a passport .what could be the reason for the delay ?we don't know what to do
asked Oct 1, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by Jjc

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Jjc

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugee Community!

From the little information I have about your case I think it would be best if you definitely ask again at the Ausländerbehörde and at least make them tell you how long it is gonna take them. If they don´t respond or keep on saying that they still are working on it, it could be helpful for you to go see a lawyer or if you don´t have any money a counselling centre for free. Via this website you can find one close to you:

Maybe they can ask at the Ausländerbehörde again and find out more. 

I wish you all the best and hope that the situation clears up soon and your husband can start his Ausbildung!



Note: Please keep in mind that we can´t provide qualified legal advice via the internet and that any information given can´t replace such legal advice.

answered Oct 8, 2019 by InfoVerbund
3,189 questions
3,955 answers
134,618 users