I am so angry. I am waiting from 8 MOnths everytime I go to ausländerbehörde they say wait I ask how long they says we can't tell you. I am married with German Citizen and Poland. What I should do? Is there is no way to contact with Authorities to inform them about that situation? Should I just waste my time by waiting? Kindly help me. Thnx
asked Jan 4, 2019 in Legal advice by Kevinreed00131 | 1,197 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

+1 vote
Welcome wefugees community,
As I understood your question, can you check this previous question with answer:
answered Jan 4, 2019 by zamzamygure
+1 vote

Dear @Kevinreed00131

Thank you for reaching out to us again with your question. I've had a **** at your previous threads and am very sorry to hear it's taking so long to receive an answer from the Ausländerbehörde. 

As for your question to us - I'm unsure if I can be of better help than your lawyer, or Nilab and Thorgen, who have replied to your questions before. You have consulted a lawyer before, what happened last? Your lawyer already applied for a residence permit for you based on your marriage with your partner, is that correct? Have you filed an appeal because of the long waiting time at Ausländerbehörde, as you described to Nilab last time? 

All the best, 


answered Jan 4, 2019 by Isa
0 votes
Thats the only Problem . Lawyer is asking more 1k Euro , i dont believe him anymore .  i asked from auslanderbehorde and always i got same answer ,  Wait ..  I am so angry and worried
answered Jan 5, 2019 by Kevinreed00131
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,255 questions
6,245 answers
139,246 users