Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hi everyone, i need a answer to how i can get marry with my boyfriend when he is rejected asylum seeker. Im polish national  and he is from Pakistan.
asked Jun 11, 2019 in Legal advice by Binuska

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Binuska,

Thank you for sharing your situation with the Wefugee Community and sorry for the late reply!

I had a look at earlier questions on this platform and found this thread. I think you might find some relevant information here.

As far as I know, marrying in Germany (are you both in Germany?) does not require a residence permit. However, you will need to provide certain documents, as a valid passport, for example.

I hope this helps and all the best for you,



answered Aug 2, 2019 by Meike
3,353 questions
4,124 answers
134,939 users