I came from Italy and now I got a 3 months working contract and took it to the Ausländerbehörde and I was given 3 months working permit but I am pregnant, what will happen when the working permit expire and what can I do.
asked May 22, 2019 in Work by Sandralicious

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
@sandralicious, once your both permit expires take it back to them for renewal. That's all..
answered May 22, 2019 by Obumkelly79
It can't be renew without another working contract.
When you work well, the company will extend your contract after the 3months has expired. So, you will take the new contract back to Ausländerbehörde to renew your permit too.. very Simple!!
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,316 questions
5,158 answers
137,068 users