Dear officials of Wefugees,

I have become a new asylum owner in Czechia.

My wife and children has Czechia citizenship, but I do not have, I have only "asylum".

I have Turkish citizenship.

I have received various attractive job offers from Germany.
Can I get a work permit in there? It is pssible?

Best wishes.
asked Oct 25, 2019 in Legal advice by Adamhalid | 381 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
As asylum in Czech , you are only allowed to work in Czech. To get a work-permit in Germany, first you have to get a residence permit of Czech, only then you can have a German residence permit though work. This is the only way.
answered Oct 27, 2019 by helios
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,122 questions
6,070 answers
139,099 users