Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am staying in Germany since two years as student visa for masters degree. Recently my parents died and i became orphan and no funding for me. I don't have a job to fund for myself for study. Now i don't have money then i deregistered from my university because of no money. I don't  have place to stay also. I want to register as a refugee in germany, will it be possible ? I have VISA as student for more 3 months. If i can shift from student VISA to refugee, how i can process it ?

Please help me. I am staying at church every night.
asked Mar 6, 2019 in Home & Living by Karthik

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

First of all, it is possible for you as a student to apply for asylum. The asylum procedure could take several months so you need a plan B in case you are not granted asylum. You might find this video helpful. 

answered Apr 1, 2019 by Ziska
3,398 questions
4,169 answers
135,025 users