Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

i have 2 questions,

1: I have a master degree bourse from france government, and a visa student from france i just want to know can i apply for refugee or asylum in germany? when i have a france visa and come legally in france?

2: if the answer is no for my first question, can i get in to germany with marrying with a german citizen? while i have applied for refugee or asylum in france?
asked Nov 27, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Amir Hossein

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Amir Hossein, thank you for sharing your situation with us in the community. 1. Why you would like to apply for asylum- with the master degree you gain from france you can apply for a legal visa to work in Germany and apply straight after certain time for permanent residence. If you apply for asylum they will send you back to France. 2. If you apply for asylum in France and get married to a German person, the procedure is longer and more difficult- the suggestion I would make is: do not apply for asylum- stay with the student Visa and get married to her as a student and then you both apply for family reunion in order to move to Germany. This is the best legal way to do it. I hope we could guide you, if further questions arise please do not hesitate to reach out to the community. Best regards, Nilab

answered Nov 28, 2018 by Nilab
3,615 questions
4,343 answers
135,511 users