Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

hello , 

Well I already get many informations about my ongoing asylum process , well recent months I used to get 1 month valid Duldung , due to Bring my native country Documents , finally last time I bring my original birthCertificate to Auslandrastsamt , and again then told today I must made an Passport application on my Country Embassy , otherwise on my next appointment they won’t give any work permission, so I am a full time worker also lives in my personal apartment, so if they stop my work permission, how can I pay my rent ? Sozialamt will pay ? Or what’s the possibilities of my present situation ? Because I can’t apply passport in my Embassy . Please reply me as soon as possible 

Thank you 

asked Jan 14, 2019 in Money by Nima
Dear @Nima, Thank you for reaching out to us again. To make sure you receive the right information, I'm going to link our asylum law expert @Nilab on your case. She will get back to you shortly. Kind regards, Isa

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Can I rent an apartment with duldung?
answered Jan 14, 2020 by Sweetie
@sweetie, ja.. if u are working. What matters is ur working contract.
Thank you for your reply , however now my situation is Changed , I am doing an Ausbildung . So I’m getting a normal 6 month Aufenthalstattung , also Sozialamt paying my house rent .
Thank you for your reply Sweetie
Have a nice day
3,490 questions
4,241 answers
135,211 users